The Pines of Burton
The Pines of Burton is a campus community, located in Burton, Michigan, which consists of three separate facilities that cater to our resident’s specific needs.
Our Assisted Living facility boasts a tranquil and village-like setting that promotes a comfortable and cozy atmosphere:
- Memory Care South specializes in the care of individuals diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. The community is secure but allows our residents to maintain their independence.
- Memory Care North specializes in individuals suffering from later stages of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. The goal of all three of our communities is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents, offering their loved ones peace of mind.
We Offer Assisted Living
The Burton Campus is easily visible from Davison Road and is close to several shopping areas. The Pines of Burton are located on the same campus, separated by a parking area and consist of Assisted Living, Memory Care North, and Memory Care South. Each building suits the specific needs of our residents.
We have 20 Assisted Living units that are laid out in a village-like setting. The Pines of Burton Assisted Living building is approximately 200 yards to the east on a separate parcel.
We Offer Memory Care
The Pines of Burton Memory Care South is located in Burton, a suburb of Flint, Michigan. Burton, Michigan, is the second-largest city in Genesee County.
This stand-alone Memory Care community specializes in the care of individuals diagnosed with the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease and other memory loss disorders.
We offer elevated services for those diagnosed with late-stage Alzheimer’s and memory loss disorders. This stand-alone Memory Care community on the same campus is The Pines of Burton Memory Care North. We offer additional security on our North campus.
- Private suites with bay windows. Suites can accommodate married couples.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential apartment is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ rooms are clean and neat.
Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
Our South community on the Burton campus has been designed to help each resident enjoy stimulating activities in a safe environment. The Pines of Burton South offers a Digital Picture Frame outside each resident’s suite. The slide show comforts our residents and helps them to identify their suite. Our beautiful secured Courtyard is specifically designed to enhance our residents’ quality of life. The dining room overlooks the kitchen so that our residents can see their meals being prepared. The living rooms offer a relaxing and calm environment a bird aviary and 100 gallon salt water fish tank. We also provide a Theater room and Café which delights and entertains our residents and family members. A breath of fresh air can be had on our large secured enclosed back patio that overlooks the woods and fields.
Our North community on the Burton campus is planned with a beautiful secured Courtyard that is specifically designed to enhance our residents’ quality of life. A breath of fresh air can be had on our large secured enclosed back patio that overlooks woods and fields. The living room is a relaxing and calm environment with a 50 gallon aquarium.
- Musical Memories
- Tea and Table Talk
- Religious Services
- Current Events
- Garden Club
- Puzzle Time
Check out our March 2023 Calendar of Activities: