- Tuition Assistance Program — PSL offers $2500 in financial assistance to eligible employees.
- Generous Personal Time Off — In the first year full-time employees can accrue up to 120 hours of PTO.
- Special Bereavement Leave — PSL provides 28 days paid bereavement leave for employees who have suffered the loss of a spouse or child.
- Health Insurance available for all Employees working over 30 hours per week — PSL provides variable plans with premiums to fit most budgets.
- Paid Term Life Insurance based on two times your salary up to a maximum of $100,000 — PSL will provide a free life insurance policy for your beneficiary.
- 401K with Matching of 50% of 6% of Employee contributions — PSL provides a 401k after 1 year and 1000 hours of service for our employees to begin their retirement savings.
- Voluntary Optional Supplemental Insurance — Various plans are available to increase your health-related insurance needs.
- Discounts on goods and services, including cell service, through Navigator — PSL offers a buying group for employees to take advantage of savings in their everyday expenses.
- 10% Discount on Rent for Employee Family Members at any PSL Community — PSL will lower the rent for Qualifying Family Members.
Premier Senior Living is committed to building the best possible environment for our people in each of our locations.
The Vision statement: Residents, families, staff, and community organizations seek out PSL due to our expertise in providing wellness and lifestyle through our focus on education and innovation