At Orchard Park Assisted Living in Bucyrus, Ohio (near Columbus, Ohio), our residents’ horizons grow, not constrict.
They are enabled, not hindered. Residence at Orchard Park means freedom from those things that are difficult to manage. It means having assistance so that day-to-day concerns are not burdensome.
Living at Orchard Park, we strive to enhance our residents’ lives by providing professional senior care and services in a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community.
From concerts, holiday celebrations, and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
- 4 styles of apartments. Each apartment offers a private bathroom.
- We encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Library and TV Rooms
- Eric Grohe Murals
- Amish Vault & Graceful Gifts
- D. Picking & Company
- Cooper’s Mill