Start here to pay your bill online.
Independent, Assisted, and Memory Care
Oakwood Terrace offers independent, assisted Memory care services in a personal care home setting.
Focusing on awareness, acceptance, and assistance, the dedicated staff at Oakwood Terrace helps those dealing with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia to cope and even thrive. Since 1996, our team has been trained and aims to provide our residents with a pleasant, safe, and engaging home and support for their loved ones.
Daily life at Oakwood Terrace allows our residents to enjoy a home and family-like setting where good neighbors become good friends. Our residents like to interact socially as well as participate in daily activities.
Our residences provide social interaction, personal space, and a supportive community, just like our programs provide support, stimulation, and education.
Our state-of-the-art gated community provides safety, security, and peace of mind for all our residents and their families.
- Private and companion apartments
- Utilities (except long distance telephone service)
- Fire and smoke detection and suppression systems
- Emergency call system
- Cable TV provided in each residence living room
- Free WiFi access throughout the community
- Security cameras in each house
- Optional wander guard bracelet
- Three restaurant-style meals served each day
- Assistance from alert staff available 24 hours a day
- Professional nursing staff (RN and LPN) for health assessments
- RN on call 24 hours per day
- Medication management with eMAR by ALMSA
- Diabetic care
- Lab work, EKGs, x-rays can be obtained on site
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Dietary and medical management
- Beauty and barber salon
- Spiritual counseling
- Psychosocial support
- Scheduling of contract transportation for appointments
- Contract physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Podiatry, optometry, audiology, and psychiatry services available on site
- Daily personal laundry services
- Linens provided and laundered
- Daily housekeeping service
- Garbage and snow removal
- Professional landscaping and building/grounds maintenance
- Residents enjoy the use of all common areas and gardens
Check out our monthly activities on our Facebook page.
We also offer;
- Meal reminders and encouragement to participate in hobbies and activities
- A full range of therapeutic and wellness programs
- Daily social, spiritual, and recreational activities
Check our June 2023 calendar of activities: