Fountain Park is an inviting Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Villas community located in the charming small town of Bryan, Ohio.
Our beautifully landscaped grounds offer an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors. We’re just minutes from Michigan and Indiana, in a booming downtown shopping district, making Fountain Park the perfect place to call home.
We provide a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community, enhancing our seniors’ lives. From concerts, holiday celebrations, parties, and trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
We offer a wide range of services to give our seniors the right level of care for their situation: a flexible adult daycare and respite stays for up to six weeks that can serve as a trial period to see if Fountain Park is a good fit for your loved one.
We Offer Memory Care
Fountain Park also offers a Memory Care wing with specially trained staff for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents with Wanderguard protection, to ensure that your loved ones are safe and secure.
Fountain Park Assisted Living is certified by ODA to provide the services under the assisted living program. Fountain Park Assisted Living is currently accepting individuals who are enrolling in the assisted living program.
- Several room sizes and layouts to choose from
- Semi Private Apartments
- Standard Private Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Individual climate control
- Large walk-in showers with safety features
- Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- Completely maintenance-free, inside and out
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Three homemade meals served each day, restaurant-style, coordinated by a registered dietician
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- On-site podiatry, dental, physical therapy and medical services
- Visiting nursing and hospice services available
- Facility pets and visiting therapy animals
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Veterans Support Group
- Lovely outdoor spaces including fenced-in courtyards, and front porch with rockers
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
Visit our Facebook page for the latest monthly calendar of activities.
We do offer scheduled transportation for shopping, visits to nearby attractions, and medical or dental appointments – no more fighting traffic or searching for parking!
Our facility activities may include;
- Ice Cream Socials
- Euchre and other card games
- Lots of live entertainment
- Exercise classes
- Walking club
- Trivia and crosswords
- Coffee socials
- Cooking club