Fountain Park is an inviting Assisted Living, Memory Care and Villas community located in the charming small town of Bryan, Ohio near Toledo, Ohio.
Our beautifully landscaped grounds offer an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors, and we’re just minutes from Michigan and Indiana, and a booming downtown shopping district, making Fountain Park the perfect place to call home.
Life at Fountain Park is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
We offer a wide range of services to give provide our seniors with the right level of care for their situation, including a flexible adult day care, and respite stays for up to six weeks that can serve as a trial period to see if Fountain Park is a good fit for your loved one.
Fountain Park is licensed by the Ohio Department of Health.
Fountain Park also offers a Memory Care wing with specially trained staff for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents with Wanderguard protection, to ensure that your loved ones are safe and secure.
- Several room sizes and layouts to choose from
- Semi Private Apartments
- Standard Private Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Individual climate control
- Large walk-in showers with safety features
- Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- Completely maintenance-free, inside and out
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Three homemade meals served each day, restaurant-style, coordinated by a registered dietician
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- On-site podiatry, dental, physical therapy and medical services
- Visiting nursing and hospice services available
- Facility pets and visiting therapy animals
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Veterans Support Group
- Lovely outdoor spaces including fenced-in courtyards, and front porch with rockers
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, visits to nearby attractions and to medical or dental appointments – no more fighting traffic or searching for parking!
- Weekly Happy Hour on Friday afternoons
- Art Classes
- Guest Speakers
- Wii Bowling Tournaments
- Ballroom Dancing
- Trivia and Crosswords
- Coffee Socials
- Cooking Club
Residents pay for only the services they need.