Eden Heights is a distinctive assisted living community located in Eden, New York near Buffalo.
Our serene country hilltop setting overlooks picturesque grounds which include Lake Erie, farmlands, beautiful sunsets and the Buffalo, NY city skyline. Eden Heights of Eden offers a residential opportunity for seniors to focus on independence, friendships and fulfillment. We also provide recreational & social programs, personal care services, restaurant-style dining, worship services & a styling salon to name a few. We know that independence and contentment are the keys to making Eden Heights a home.
Life at Eden Heights of Eden is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active assisted living community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
Eden Heights of Eden is licensed by the New York Department of Health.
- A variety of apartment accommodations are available including two sizes of private apartments with private baths, private apartments with shared baths and semi private apartments
- Although rooms are furnished, residents are encouraged to bring cherished belongings and furnishings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- Petite and Grande Dining rooms for residents to dine with family and friends
- A roomy main dining room offers restaurant-style dining
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Rural country setting with a view of Lake Erie from the front porch
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Full schedule of social, recreational and spiritual activities
- WiFi, Skype and individual computer classes
- Pet therapy
- Senior Olympics
- Annual Eden Corn Festival which is attended by people from New York State as well as neighboring states and Canada
- Art Classes taught by local artists
- Annual Senior Prom for our residents and local high school students
- Various exercise programs – Strength and Balance and Chair Yoga
- Cooking Club
- Various religious services/Bible study
- Various different activities throughout the year with our residents who are Veterans
Residents pay for only the services they need.