Eden Heights of West Seneca
Eden Heights of West Seneca is a welcoming assisted living facility nestled in a small, serene suburb of Buffalo, New York.
Our facility’s fundamental goal is to provide an independent and enriched atmosphere for our residents. We assist our residents with their day-to-day needs so they can enjoy activities, create new friendships, and, most importantly, feel at home.
Life at Eden Heights of West Seneca assisted living facility is meant to enhance our seniors’ lives by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active retirement community with the assistance they need.
We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
Our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing, from concerts, holiday celebrations, parties to trips to local restaurants, and bowling tournaments.
- Semi Private Apartments
- Standard Private Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
Each residential room and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available.
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Private dining room available for special family get-togethers
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Full schedule of social, recreational and spiritual activities