Eden Heights of Eden
Eden Heights is a distinctive assisted living community located in Eden, New York, near Buffalo.
Our serene country hilltop setting overlooks picturesque grounds, including Lake Erie, farmlands, beautiful sunsets, and the Buffalo, NY city skyline.
Eden Heights of Eden offers seniors a residential opportunity to focus on independence, friendships, and fulfillment. We also provide recreational & social programs, personal care services, restaurant-style dining, worship services & a styling salon, to name a few.
We know that independence and contentment are the keys to making Eden Heights a home.
Life at Eden Heights of Eden is meant to enhance our seniors’ lives by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active assisted living community.
From concerts, holiday celebrations, and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing.
<div class=’activedemand-replace’ data-type=’Form’ data-id=’102257′></div>
- A variety of apartment accommodations are available including two sizes of private apartments with private baths, private apartments with shared baths and semi private apartments
- Although rooms are furnished, residents are encouraged to bring cherished belongings and furnishings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
Each residential room and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available.
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- Petite and Grande Dining rooms for residents to dine with family and friends
- A roomy main dining room offers restaurant-style dining
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Rural country setting with a view of Lake Erie from the front porch
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building