Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care offers a residential opportunity in Upper Sandusky Ohio for seniors to focus on independence, friendships and fulfillment.
The isolation, frustration and dependence that may have influenced our residents’ lives before coming to Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care have been chased away.
Life at Westbrook is meant to enhance the lives of our residents by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active senior community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
In addition to assisted living, Westbrook has a memory care wing with specially trained staff to care for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents and keep your loved ones safe and secure.
- Semi Private Apartments
- Standard Private Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- A roomy main dining room offers restaurant-style dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Private dining room available for special family get-togethers
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Nail Salon
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Full schedule of social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Weekly Church Services
- Monthly Sunday School class
- Scenic country drives
- Daily Exercise classes
- Weekly Shopping trips to local stores
- Library visits twice a month
- Indian Mill State Memorial & Milling Museum
- Wyandot County Museum
- Boating and Fishing
- The Steer Barn Restaurant
Residents pay for only the services they need.