Eden Heights of Olean is nestled in the foothills of the Enchanted Mountains (near Erie, PA) but only blocks away from shopping, restaurants, arts, entertainment and parks.
We provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere that’s second to none!
Our assisted living and memory care facility in Olean, New York is licensed by the New York Department of Health and is state-of-the-art. It is all one-story and easy to move about in. Materials and construction are second to none. Our staff serves residents with the respect they deserve and the warmth friendships are made of.
Our assisted-living facility has a memory care unit and is licensed by the Department of Health and operated for the purpose of providing long-term residential care, room, board (three meals a day and nutritious snacks), housekeeping, 24-hour personal care, a varied activity schedule, and 24-hour supervision. Staff is on duty 24 hours a day and personal care services, including medication assistance, are available at any time.
Eden Heights of Olean offers a residential opportunity for seniors to focus on independence, friendships and fulfillment. The isolation, frustration and dependence that may have influenced our residents’ lives before coming to Eden Heights have been chased away. The special needs of those with dementia or Alzheimers are met with caring and kind professionalism.
At Eden Heights, our residents’ horizons grow, not constrict. They are enabled, not hindered. Residence at Eden Heights means freedom from those things that are difficult to manage. It means having assistance so that day-to-day concerns are not burdensome.
Eden Heights professionalism and excellence are demonstrated by our willingness to offer a trial residence. We encourage prospective residents to try a month at Eden Heights to be sure they will be comfortable and content.
Life at Eden Heights’ senior housing is meant to enhance the lives of our residents by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
In addition to assisted living, Eden Heights of Olean has a memory care wing with specially trained staff for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents to keep your loved ones safe and secure.
- A variety of apartment accommodations are available including two sizes of private apartments with private baths and semi-private apartments
- Although apartments are furnished, residents are encouraged to bring cherished belongings and furnishings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- A roomy main dining room offers restaurant-style dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Massage therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Full schedule of social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Literary Club
- Creative Arts
- Horse Racing Game
- Dice Bingo
- Church services
- Knitting club
- Bell Choir
- Themed Lunches
- Walking Club
- Happy Hour
- Morning Exercise Classes
- Popcorn & Movies
- Scheduled outings
Residents pay for only the services they need.