The Pines of Clarkston is an Assisted Living and Memory Care facility that serves residents and families throughout Southeastern Michigan.
Our goal is to create a safe, caring and stimulating environment for our residents, offering their loved ones peace of mind. Our Assisted Living community, The Villages of Clarkston, is an affluent bedroom community in the northwest suburbs of Metro Detroit. Our Memory Care facility is a standalone facility specializing in the care of individuals suffering with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
The licensed 26-bed community is designed and specially staffed to accommodate seniors who require help with the activities of daily living. The Village of Clarkston is an affluent bedroom community in the northwest suburbs in Metro Detroit. Clarkston Village was previously named in Forbes Magazine’s as one of the Top Suburbs to Live Well. The Pines of Clarkston serves residents and families throughout Southeastern Michigan. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones peace of mind.
- Our community offers a variety of different floor plans to accommodate individual preferences for wanting a private or companion suite.
- Our community includes a Spa with a Therapeutic whirlpool.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when resident needs assistance.
- Each residential apartment is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Nurses direct Medication Management that includes Medication Ordering, supervision and assistance. Additionally, nurses coordinate care with physicians both on and offsite.
- Nurses onsite.
- Care Managers are specially trained in dementia care.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
The Pines of Clarkson offers a Digital Picture Frame outside each resident’s suite. The slide show comforts the resident and helps them to identify their suite. At our Community, you will experience the charming décor that evokes the main streets of years gone by. Residents and families can take pleasure in visiting the café, a movie theater and the beauty salon. Look up as they end their walk at our beautiful and calming stone waterfall . . . delight in a fresco of blue skies and clouds. The fireplace, piano and spectacular view of cattails provides the perfect setting. Wander out into our spacious Courtyard under sheltering canopies. Spend some moments of peace while sitting near our stone waterfall. Our Chapel will provide you time for reflection, while our Café with a jukebox will rejuvenate your spirit. Relax in our Great room or join your friends in our on-site movie theater or chapel; you have total choice of your level of entertainment.
- Pet Therapy
- Religious Services
- Live Entertainment
- Arts & Crafts
- Ice Cream Socials
- Movie Nights and more!
- Musical Memories
- Tea and Table Talk
- Religious Services
- Current Events
- Garden Club
- Puzzle Time
Residents pay for only the services they need.
Learn more about our Assisted Living services