The Pines of Lapeer
The Pines of Lapeer Memory Care is a rural, family-oriented Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed and staffed to accommodate seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents, offering their loved ones peace of mind.
We offer Assisted Living
The licensed 20-bed community is designed and specially staffed to accommodate seniors who require help with daily living activities.
- Private suites.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential room is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
The country setting provides a sense of home for our residents. The large living room at our entrance is easily made private for family visits. Our family dining room offers country inspired furnishings such as a trellis above the room. And the back patio with a view of the woods and neighborhoods leaves our residents feeling at home.
- Pet Therapy
- Religious Services
- Live Entertainment
- Arts & Crafts
- Ice Cream Socials
- Movie Nights and more!