The Pines of Goodrich
The Pines of Goodrich Assisted Living is a classic neighborhood style Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents, offering their loved ones peace of mind.
We offer Assisted Living
The licensed 20-bed community is designed and specially staffed to accommodate seniors who require help with daily living activities.
We offer Memory Care
The licensed 20-bed community is designed and specially staffed to accommodate seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory loss disorders.
- Private suites.
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential room is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our spacious dining room is designed with a view of the kitchen.
- Nurses direct Medication Management that includes Medication Ordering, supervision and assistance 24/7. Additionally, nurses coordinate care with physicians both on and offsite.
- Nurses onsite and available 24/7.
- Care Managers are specially trained in dementia care.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our resident’s rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
The Pines of Goodrich Memory Care offers two family rooms to relax and mingle with other residents as well as an additional private meeting room for when families come to visit. The dining room overlooks the kitchen so that our residents can see their meals being prepared. Our residents can watch television in the theater room or do crafts in the café room. The back patio offers a secure, relaxing and private environment that overlooks the neighborhood homes.
- Musical Memories
- Tea and Table Talk
- Religious Services
- Current Events
- Garden Club
- Puzzle Time