Summit at Venice Assisted Living & Memory Care is located in the historic city of Venice, Florida. Its surroundings are nothing short of paradise!
Centrally located across from Centennial Park, the residents of our assisted living community on Florida’s Gulf Coast near Sarasota, enjoy spending time in the quaint downtown area, listening to band concerts in the town Gazebo, or even catching a show at the Venice Theater. It truly is a wonderful place and there’s never a shortage of things to do.
Life at Summit at Venice is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
Summit at Venice is licensed by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (“AHCA”).
- 5 styles of apartments, all with soaring 12-foot ceilings. Each apartment offers a private bathroom, walk-in closet and kitchenette.
- Individual Climate Control
- Pets welcome (up to 20 lbs.)
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Library and TV Rooms
- Raised garden for residents (no bending)
- Hand bell choir
- Monthly Breakfast on the Beach
- Butterfly garden
- Walk to shops, restaurants and café on Island of Venice
- Resident led art classes
- Special Birthday Luncheons
Residents pay for only the services they need.