Seneca Lake Terrace
Seneca Lake Terrace is not just a Senior Living Residence, but a style of living.
Our Community is located in Geneva, NY, and nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes.
We offer Assisted Living services, including Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, in the warmth of a home environment. Seneca Lake Terrace’s goal is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering, and rewarding.
Our experienced and caring staff offers individual attention in a nurturing, supportive environment while promoting independence and enhancing the quality of life.
Our Community offers amenities such as:
- chef-prepared meals
- medication monitoring
- beauty salon/barbershop
- ice cream café
- personal care service
- and so much more!
Residents can enjoy a dynamic activity program, including resident outings, wellness programs such as exercise and health education, and special events like theater and cultural performances.
In our Community, one can enjoy independence without worrying about safety and home maintenance, cooking or cleaning, personal health needs, lack of companionship, and other aspects of living alone. One maintains autonomy while benefiting from a variety of personal services.
Our Memory Care Neighborhood is specially designed to care for people with memory impairments by offering services that accommodate their unscheduled needs. We strive to maintain our guests´ highest practicable well-being at about half the cost of a nursing home.
- Spacious Private apartments
- Spacious semi private room
- Deluxe suites
- Large walk in showers and safety features
- Restaurant style dining in beautiful dining rooms
- Three chef prepared meals served each day, coordinated by a registered dietician
- Private dining room for private parties and special occasions
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Ice Cream Café
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
- Provided assistance with daily living activities
- Medication management
- Care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Lovely outdoor spaces including fenced in courtyard, gazebo and front porch with rockers
- Beautiful outdoor gardens including butterfly gardens
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside
- Spacious common areas including living room, library and TV room
- Weekly Musical Entertainment
- Weekly Happy Hour on Friday afternoons
- Bingo, Wii bowling and other organized games
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Coffee Socials
- Clubs such as cooking, poetry, reading & crafts
- Cook outs
- Resident Counsel
- Special Holiday Events & Entertainment
- Religious services
- November Seneca Lake Terrace Activity Calendar