Park Terrace at Radisson
Park Terrace is located in the picturesque Radisson Community in Baldwinsville, NY, close to Syracuse, NY.
Our community is just a short drive from Beaver Lake Nature Center, Onondaga Lake Park, and all Syracuse’s great attractions, including the home of the Syracuse Orangemen!
Park Terrace is truly a well-rounded community of care and support. We take pride in offering excellent assisted living and memory care services in central New York.
We offer each resident the experience they have always dreamt of living. We have comfortable private and semi-private rooms, as well as high-end amenities and services:
- an ice cream parlor
- a salon
- warm and welcoming sunrooms
- a living room in each wing
- a game room
At Park Terrace, we pride ourselves on offering choices that allow each resident to live with the sense of well-being that comes from being home and the social opportunities of a community. Take comfort in your surroundings, of your time, and be a part of our neighborhood. With our personal care, supportive staff, a full calendar of activities and events, and fine dining, we respect our residents’ dignity and individuality, all the while enriching the quality of their lives.
Visitation Plan During Covid19 (Updated September 2020)
The community visitation plan was developed considering recommendations from the Department of Health Regulations, CDC Guidelines. We also take into account case status in the area surrounding the community, testing access, availability of protective equipment and supplies, staffing levels, presence/absence of COVID-19 cases in the facility, capacity of the local hospital to manage an outbreak, resident meal times, as well as other internal scheduled facility events.
- Outdoor visitation will begin effective September 17, 2020
- Visitation days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Visitation times are: on the hour from 10a until 530p. Except for Saturday, which is 10a-2p
- An appointment is necessary to schedule a visit. Please call Meghan at 315-638-9207 to schedule your visit.
- Visitation is limited to once a week per resident to ensure we can accommodate all residents’ visitation.
- Please contact Nicole in the event a resident is on hospice services to discuss the hospice visitation policy.
- The number of visitors is limited to two individuals over the age of 18
- Visitors are requested not to arrive before the appointed visiting time.
- Visitors will be greeted by staff outside the facility to sign in, complete the screening form, and have their temperature checked.
- The sign-in form will not be shared with others and will be securely stored to protect the information recorded. Visitors will receive a copy of the Visitor Information Handout.
- Upon completing the screening procedure, the visitor(s) will perform hand hygiene, don a mask, and be escorted to the designated visiting area. Staff will assist the resident with hand hygiene and donning a mask, then escort the resident to the visiting area. Staff will assist the resident as needed during the visit.
- No food or drinks are allowed during the visit.
- Public restroom facilities will not be available for visitor use.
- Visitors may not enter the building.
- Visitors and residents are seated 6 feet apart. If the resident is not able to wear a mask, the distance will be increased to 12 feet.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from physical contact with the resident.
- Visitation will be temporarily halted in the event COVID -19 diagnosis is confirmed for residents or staff.
- Hand hygiene materials are available during the visit.
- At the conclusion of the visit, the resident and staff will be escorted out of the designated visiting area to do sanitation procedures.
- Please be aware that any visitor will be restricted during the COVID19 state’s duration declared public health emergency for failure to adhere to the visitation protocol.
- Several room sizes and layouts available
- Private studio apartments with private bathrooms
- Semi Private apartments
- Spacious bathrooms complete with convenient walk in showers and safety features
- Furnished apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Three delicious homemade meals coordinated by a registered dietician and served each day in our beautiful dining rooms
- Morning coffee break and evening snacks daily
- Private dining room available for guest meals, private parties and special occasion use
- Ice Cream parlor with scheduled ice cream socials
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- On-site podiatry services
- Visiting nursing, physical and occupational therapy services available
- Pets and visitor pets welcome
- Transportation to local medical appointments available
- Support Groups on site
- Lovely Radisson community setting
- Beautiful outdoor gardens and benches to rest on
- Walking trails both surrounding the community and throughout the neighborhood
- Brick paved courtyard for relaxing in the sun or shade
- Spacious main living room complete with fireplace and library
- Bright and cozy Sun-rooms on every wing
- Multiple living rooms each include cable TV
- Activity and craft kitchen
- Main street style layout with bright and cheerful environment
- A wide variety of activities coordinated with your interest and desires in mind
- Daily exercise
- Weekly Happy Hour on Friday afternoons complete with entertainment
- Wii bowling tournaments
- A variety of games including cards, Bunko, Yahtzee
- Book Club & library club
- Daily News & Views
- Special events including an annual Luau
- Attractions in Radisson
- River Park Boat Launch
- The Radisson Ale House
- Radisson Greens Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Community Pool
- Family Parks with playgrounds and a pavilion
- Miles of beautiful walking paths
- Attractions Around Baldwinsville, NY
- Beaver Lake Nature Center
- Paper Mill Island
- Three Rivers
- The Seneca River
- Attractions Around Syracuse, NY
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Erie Canal Museum
- MOST Museum
- Everson Museum
- Syracuse Stage
- Landmark Theater
- Alliance Bank Stadium
- The Carrier Dome
- Armory Square
- The Regional Market
- Dinosaur BBQ
- The Great New York State Fairgrounds
- Onondaga Lake Park