Eden Heights of West Seneca is a welcoming assisted living facility nestled in a small, serene suburb of Buffalo, New York.
Our facility’s key goal is to provide an independent and enriched atmosphere for our residents. This atmosphere is created by assisting our residents with their day to day needs so they can enjoy activities, create new friendships, and most importantly feel at home.
Life at Eden Heights of West Seneca is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active retirement community with the assistance they need. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.
- Semi Private Apartments
- Standard Private Apartments
- Deluxe Apartments
- Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
- Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- 3 Well-Balanced, Chef-Prepared Meals plus Snacks
- A more intimate dining area is provided for those residents who are more comfortable with a less busy experience with individualized attention
- Private dining room available for special family get-togethers
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
- Scenic courtyards and porch areas for relaxing and visiting
- Walking trail surrounds building
- Full schedule of social, recreational and spiritual activities
Residents pay for only the services they need.