Croatan Village is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community nestled on the edge of the scenic Croatan National Forest located in historic New Bern, North Carolina.
Just minutes from the picturesque waterfront, our community is a licensed 72-bed assisted living & memory care community designed and specially staffed to accommodate seniors who require daily supervision or personal assistance, but who do not need the complex medical attention provided by a nursing home. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones a little more peace of mind.
- Private suites with a private bath and individual temperature controls
- Semi – private suites
- 1 bedroom apartments are available with living room and kitchenette
Each residential room and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available.
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Three nutritious meals and snacks designed by a registered dietitian
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Medication Management Program
- Housekeeping services are provided to ensure that our resident’s rooms are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when the resident needs assistance, so help is always available.
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
- Residents enjoy the outdoors by sitting out on the front porch.
- Residents are encouraged to garden as if they were at home.
- Spacious living room where residents can enjoy spending time with friends and family.
- Library where residents can relax and enjoy reading.
- Internet Café where residents can stay in touch with their loved ones and friends
- A wide variety of social and spiritual programs
- Daily exercise
- Happy Hour on the front porch
- Special events
- Rates starting at $2995.
Residents pay for only the services they need.