Applewood of Brookfield is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community conveniently located seven blocks north of City Hall and Ruby Isle Shopping Center in the heart of Brookfield.
We offer 48 private suites in our community-based residential facility (CBRF). Our team of compassionate Personal Care Assistants provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An on-site management team, including an RN, provide daily oversight and are available around the clock as needs arise.
Applewood Senior Living is focused on our residents’ health, wellness, and personal enrichment. Our amenities include a beautiful spa room, spacious activities area, and a multi-media center where residents can enjoy their favorite movies and sporting events. We provide beauty/barber services, religious/spiritual services, and a robust volunteer program. Applewood of Brookfield has two secured patio areas to enjoy Wisconsin’s beautiful seasons.
We encourage you to schedule a tour with one of our qualified staff above.
- Home-Like Environment
- Spacious Private Suites
- Wireless Nurse Call System
- Delicious Home-Cooked Meals
- Three Nutritious Meals Prepared Daily
- Accommodations for Special Dietary Requirements
- 24 Hour Personal Care Assistance
- RN Healthcare Monitoring
- RN Medication Management
- Incontinence Support
- Alzheimers’s and Dementia Support
- Individual Care Plans
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation Scheduling Assistance
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Beauty and Barbershop
- Residents Enjoy our Secured Patio Areas
- Exercise Program
- Religious Services
- Monthly Resident Recognition
- Music, Art and Certified Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Living Activities
- Social Events and Entertainment
- Rates starting at $5500.
Residents pay for only the services they need.