Applewood of New Berlin is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community conveniently located in the heart of New Berlin, Wisconsin. Our team of compassionate Personal Care Assistants provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
On-site care, including an RN, provide daily oversight and are available around the clock as needs arise. A full-time on-site Activities Director is involved in creating and implementing enriching daily activity programs with a special focus on physical and mental activities. A full-time on-site chef prepares healthy home-cooked meals fresh daily with attention to individual dietary needs.
Enriching the lives of our residents in a meaningful way is our top priority. We provide an array of amenities such as religious/spiritual services, beauty/barber services and a lively activities schedule. Applewood of New Berlin offers two neighborhoods of 20 private suites with private baths surrounded by spacious community areas. The back yard offers beautiful scenic views as it overlooks Deer Creek Park.
- Home-Like Environment
- Spacious Private Suites
- Wireless Nurse Call System
- Delicious Home-Cooked Meals
- Three Nutritious Meals Prepared Daily
- Accommodations for Special Dietary Requirements
- 24 Hour Personal Care Assistance
- RN Healthcare Monitoring
- RN Medication Management
- Incontinence Support
- Alzheimers’s and Dementia Support
- Individual Care Plans
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation Scheduling Assistance
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Beauty and Barbershop
- Spacious Community Areas
- Beautiful Scenic Views
- Exercise Program
- Religious Services
- Monthly Resident Recognition
- Music, Art and Certified Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Living Activities
- Social Events and Entertainment
Residents pay for only the services they need.